Utah Systems Conference
Alignment, Collaboration and Equity Within a Tiered System of Supports
JUNE 18-19, 2018
(June 20, 2018 SPDG Post-Conference Meeting)
Utah Valley Convention Center • Provo, UT
Utah State University CEU Credit
To receive Utah State University continuing education credit, please complete this CEU Credit form and bring $30 (exact cash or check only) to the registration desk.
Leadership StrandTarget Audience:
- Principals and Principal Supervisors
- Collective Efficacy: Aligning Systems, Schoolwide Decisions, Analyzing outcomes, Planning for improvement.
- Aligning Systems: Leaders explore the fit of the initiatives within their current work to guide decision-making and to assist with alignment of initiatives to achieve their organizational goals.
- Equitable Access: Effective Teachers, Learning Opportunities, Academic, and Social Support, and Resources Needed for Success.
- Collective Efficacy: Strategies for building a culture of collaboration.
- ELA, STEM, Behavior, CTE, Data Interpretation, Growth Mindset, Aligning Systems
- Equitable Access: Strategies for ensuring each student has equitable learning opportunities.
- ELA, STEM, Educator Effectiveness, Behavior, CTE, Underserved populations, Aligning Systems
MTSS StrandTarget Audience:
- Teachers, District & Charter Leaders/Administration
- Collective Efficacy: Supportive Classroom Environments, Analyzing Student Data, Planning for Improvement.
- Equitable Access: Learning Opportunities, Academic and Social Support, and Resources Needed for Success.
- Tiered Supports: Instruction and intervention strategies that work within a Multi-Tiered System of Supports.
- English Language Arts
Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Content Sessions Available